" About Us "
Kasturi Ram Research Centre for Science & Management (Regd.) established in the year 2000 registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
This society is organizing various social activities and functions for the welfare of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, People of economically weaker section of the society, Widows, Old age people and their dependents for their betterment, upliftment and to make them self dependent.
The following social activities are being organized for the welfare of the above said communities as under :
- Organizing various social programmes like Blood Donation Camps, Visits to old age homes etc.
- Providing Free or Concessional Education.
- Providing Vocational Training.
- Providing support to old peoples.
- Coaching classes for poor students.
- Marriages of poor girls.
- Celebration of various festivals like Independence Day, Deepawali, etc.
- Providing higher education facilities to girls.
Help those who cannot help themselves to become self-sufficient and productive, such as the old, the handicapped and the deprived, especially when these disadvantages are aggravated by acute poverty.
Assisting the poorest of the poor, the deprived, the handicapped, the old and other needy persons, irrespective of caste ,creed ,religion etc.